We are looking for Danish Customer Service Agents for a market leader in alternative solutions to traditional usage of nicotine products. As a Customer Service Agent you will be following up with already existing customers regarding their usages of these products - This will be done both written and via phone, which makes it crucial that you are fluent in Danish in both. The role revolves around building relations and providing information about products offered by the company.
All of your daily tasks are done in your native language, but is it important that you can communicate with your colleagues, so a good level of English is needed.
If you are coming from abroad, you will be offered a relocation package to help you get settled. This relocation package includes, paid flight ticket, pick-up from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation. You will have your own real estate agent, who will help you find an apartment under your terms!
- Ready to start in Greece soon
- A great communicator both in English (at least B2) and are fluent in Danish
- You are service-minded with a positive attitude
- You are a team player
- Can handle and take responsibility for your own tasks
- Relocation Package
- Social events and team events
- Discount card for chosen shops and events
- Fixed salary with possibility for bonuses
- Possibility for internal promotions