We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to handle incoming customer calls in Danish. Prior experience is a big plus, but you will receive a thorough onboarding on the project, to ensure that you will have the best possible start.
You will become part of a bigger team where the daily tasks will be done through a CRM system, which means that your communicational skills written have to be good. As you will be working with people from around the world, we suggest having B2-level English as a minimum, so that you will be able to communicate freely with new colleagues.
If you are coming from abroad, you will be offered a relocation package to help you get settled. This relocation package includes, paid flight ticket, pick-up from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation. You will have your own real estate agent, who will help you find an apartment under your terms!
- Ready to start in Greece soon
- A great communicator both in English (at least B2) and are fluent in Danish
- You are service-minded with a positive attitude
- Good listener
- Navigate in complex situations
- You are a team player
- Can handle and take responsibility for your own tasks
- Relocation Package
- Social events and team events
- Discount card for chosen shops and events
- Fixed salary
- Possibility for internal promotions