We have received your application and one from our talent acquisition team will contact you shortlyClose window
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to handle incoming customer calls in Danish. Prior experience is a big plus, but you will receive a thorough onboarding on the project, to ensure that you will have the best possible start.
You will become part of a bigger team where the daily tasks will be done through a CRM system, which means that your communicational skills written have to be good. As you will be working with people from around the world, we suggest having B2-level English as a minimum, so that you will be able to communicate freely with new colleagues.
If you are coming from abroad, you will be offered a relocation package to help you get settled. This relocation package includes, paid flight ticket, pick-up from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation. You will have your own real estate agent, who will help you find an apartment under your terms!
- Ready to start in Greece soon
- A great communicator both in English (at least B2) and are fluent in Danish
- You are service-minded with a positive attitude
- Good listener
- Navigate in complex situations
- You are a team player
- Can handle and take responsibility for your own tasks
- Relocation Package
- Social events and team events
- Discount card for chosen shops and events
- Fixed salary
- Possibility for internal promotions