We have received your application and one from our talent acquisition team will contact you shortlyClose window
We are looking for Danish Sales talents for an international tech company providing OS and tech solutions for millions of people worldwide. You will
As a sales representative, you will be working with customers speaking your native language with pre-sales and after-sales services. You will be communicating with customers both via phone and through written channels, making it crucial that you are fluent in both written and verbal.
You will be working in an international environment, and for you to get the most out of your work and life abroad, we suggest a B2-B1 Level English at a minimum.
Prior sales experience is a plus but not mandatory as you will receive a thorough onboarding for your project to ensure that you have a genuine understanding of the products you will be selling.
Are you coming from abroad? The employer offers a comprehensive relocation package that helps you get settled once you go!
The relocation package includes a paid flight ticket to Athens, pick-up in the airport you paid accommodation. They even provide you with a real estate agent to help you find a permanent apartment!
- Ready to start in Greece soon
- A great communicator both in English (at least B2) and are fluent in Danish
- You are service-minded with a positive attitude
- You have Tech flair
- Good listening skills
- Interest in the Automotive industry
- Understand the MS-Office package
- Previous experience is a plus but not mandatory
- You are a team player
- Can handle and take responsibility for your tasks
- Good soft skills
- Relocation Package
- Social events and team events
- Discount card for chosen shops and events
- Fixed salary with possibility for bonuses
- Possibility for internal promotions
- Monthly bonuses