We have received your application and one from our talent acquisition team will contact you shortlyClose window
We are looking for Danish IT supporters for a global car manufacturer, where you will have direct contact with the customers of these cars. The tasks revolve around the car's GPS and the drivers' data, which means that you will be sitting with complex tasks where it is crucial that you can communicate the IT problems so that they understand the issues.
Your daily tasks will be conducted in Danish, but B2-level English is required as you will be updating CRM systems so that your colleagues can take over tasks.
You will be working in an international environment where you will have good opportunities to get to meet people from all over the world and create lifelong relationships!
Are you coming from abroad? The employer offers a comprehensive relocation package that helps you get settled once you go!
The relocation package includes a paid flight ticket to Athens, pick-up in the airport to your paid accommodation - They even provide you with a real estate agent to help you find a permanent apartment!
- Ready to start in Greece soon
- A great communicator both in English (at least B2) and are fluent in Danish
- You are service-minded with a positive attitude
- You have Tech flair
- Interest in the Automotive industry
- Understand the MS-Office package
- Previous experience is a plus but not mandatory
- You are a team player
- Can handle and take responsibility for your own tasks
- Relocation Package
- Social events and team events
- Discount card for chosen shops and events
- Fixed salary with possibility for bonuses
- Possibility for internal promotions
- Monthly bonuses