We have received your application and one from our talent acquisition team will contact you shortlyClose window
We are looking for Italian candidates for an exciting customer service role in Athens. You will be responsible for helping Italian customers with their devices, help troubleshoot and guide them through the newly purchased products. The project you will be working on is for a market-leading company that takes pride in providing a great customer experience and you will be working 50/50 customer service and technical support.
Most inquiries will be connected to the user experience and with your thorough onboarding, you will be will-equipped to handle any situation you might encounter. You will be working in an international environment and we highly suggest you have B2-level English or higher so that you can communicate freely with your colleagues.
Communication with the customers will be done via phone, email and other written channels - Which makes it crucial that you are well-formulated both written and verbal.
If you are coming from abroad, you will be offered a relocation package to help you get settled. This includes a paid flight ticket, accommodation and the company helps with all needed registrations in Greece!
- Ready to start in Greece soon
- A great communicator both in English (B2) and are fluent in Italian
- You are service-minded with a positive attitude
- A born problem-solver
- You are a team player
- Can handle and take responsibility for your own tasks
- Relocation Package
- Social events and team events
- Discount card for chosen shops and events
- Fixed salary with possibility for bonuses
- Possibility for internal promotions